Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 March 2012

DVF


Now, I have no shame in admitting my overdraft is a place I spend most of my time in (well, a bit of shame), but I can't help but wonder if my over-draft would mind helping me out with this:




Diane Von Furstenberg Umeki Silk Dress £167.00

My problem with wearing mostly black is it's starting to make me look like Lisabet from 'Girl With The Dragon Tattoo', so the second option with colour blocking and a more obvious layered hemline is looking quite attractive right about now...
I get the feeling i'd be wearing this dress, my creepers and my black canvas back-pack everywhere.
Oh, and don't get my started on those sandles she's wearing (<3).

Peace and Love,
 Gee
xox

1 comment:

  1. Love those dresses! Great post!
    Thanks for following my blog!
    XX
    SIRI ELAINE

    ReplyDelete